17th July & 18th July 2021
Carwatha College - Browns Rd, Noble Park, VIC
ADJUDICATOR - Tania Attard
Running Sheet will be available by Wednesday 7th July
Doors will open to public at 8.15am, competition begins at 9.00am on each day.
Programs will be available to purchase from the foyer on the day.
Audience tickets will be available to purchase from the foyer on the day, please take note of the following admission prices:
Adults - $14.00 per session / $35.00 - 1 day pass
Children (6 - 17 years) - $7.00 per session / $14.00 day pass
Children (under 5) - no charge
Competitors - no ticket required.
All non-competitors will require a wristband to be admitted side stage.
Teachers passes available.
Cash and card now accepted on the day.
A reminder as per our rules - there is to be no photography or recording done by any audience members due to copyright and child safety laws.
- Music for solos and duos must be checked in at least FOUR sections prior to a section. Music may be presented on USB,
CD, iPod or phone. USB’s, CD's and playlists must only have one song on them and labelled with the dancers name, school and section. Please ensure all devices are labelled with your full name to avoid confusion with other dancers, CD's are in covers and that you bring a back up copy of your music.
- Troupe Music is to be emailed to email@example.com ONE week prior to the competition, at the latest. Music must be in Mp3 format and saved as the following file name –
Section number/Section Name/Name of Dance School
If you have more than one troupe in a section, please also label them “A” and “B” and there will be no change to this order on the day of competition
- Dressing Rooms will be available backstage and in the classrooms. The male change room will be backstage. Teachers, parents and dancers are asked to leave dressing rooms tidy and use rubbish bins provided. Extra cleaning charges will apply to schools if the dressing rooms are left untidy.
- We are pleased to announce that Treasured Timelines will be in attendance to provide still photography services at Spotlight 1. Prepaid options are available (on the day), simply visit the Treasured Timelines stand in the foyer on competition day for more details. All images will be available for viewing and purchasing online shortly after the event.
Looking for videos? Renee can also video your routine, however, this is offered strictly as a prepaid option only. Book in early to avoid missing out.
To book, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in an order form at the competition and hand to photographer at least 2 sections prior to your first routine.
- We will have canteen facilities available on the day - our canteen committee has a great menu planned for all so please visit them in
the foyer - Cash and card accepted.
We look forward to seeing everyone SHINE under our Spotlight!!