16th July & 17th July 2022
Carwatha College - Browns Rd, Noble Park, VIC
ADJUDICATOR - Tanya Attard-O'Dwyer
Running Sheet will be available by Wednesday 7th July
Doors will open to public at 8.15am, competition begins at 9.00am on each day.
Audience tickets will be available to purchase from the foyer on the day, please take note of the following admission prices:
Adults - $14.00 per session / $35.00 - 1 day pass
Children (6 - 17 years) - $7.00 per session / $14.00 day pass
Children (under 5) - no charge
Competitors - no ticket required.
All non-competitors will require a wristband to be admitted side stage.
Teachers passes available.
Cash and card accepted on the day.
A reminder as per our rules - there is to be no photography or recording done by any audience members due to copyright and child safety laws.
- Music for solos and duos must be checked in at least FOUR sections prior to a section. Music may be presented on USB. USB’s must only have one song on them and labelled with the dancers name, school and section. Please ensure all USB's are labelled with your full name to avoid confusion with other dancers and that you bring a back up copy of your music.
- Troupe Music is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org ONE week prior to the competition, at the latest. Music must be in Mp3 format and saved as the following file name –
Section number/Section Name/Name of Dance School
If you have more than one troupe in a section, please also label them “A” and “B” and there will be no change to this order on the day of competition
- All Star Dance Duos - sections offered will be Jazz, Pom, Hip Hop and Lyrical/Contemporary for Youth, Junior, Senior and Open divisions. All Star scoring and judging will be used. A marley floor will be placed on the stage for these sections.
- Dressing Rooms will be available backstage and in the gym. A family and male change room will be available backstage. Teachers, parents and dancers are asked to leave dressing rooms tidy and use rubbish bins provided. Extra cleaning charges will apply to schools if the dressing rooms are left untidy.
- We will have canteen facilities available on the day with a great menu planned for all so please visit them in the foyer. Cash and card accepted.
We look forward to seeing everyone SHINE under our Spotlight!!